<body>


INFOMATION
thy blog owner.
Fauzi!
soccer is my passion.

Soaring through, through the night.
skyway avenue- We The Kings


TAGBOARD
hear your voice baby.
A tag would be nice. :D
Width <150. Thank you.


AFFILIATES
its a big big world.
nadia
REMINISCENES
my faded memories.
  • March 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applauds
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Inspirations: exquisite♥

    Date / Time : Saturday, March 20, 2010 / 3:18 AM










    Seroni Nyonya Cusine Restaurant


    60 and 62 , Taman Melaka Raya , Jalan Melaka Raya 25

    3 stars



    Seroni Nyonya Cusine Restaurant is located along a busy road at Taman Melaka Raya . The place is cool , cosy and soft lighting even though it is located along a road. The meticulous scenery makes the guest a pleasant time to eat . With a good service standards , they served us a wide array of Peranakan food .


    SWEET AND SOUR FISH

    By just looking and smelling the sweet and sour fish , you can feel the pleasurable time eating it . I would give a resounding thumbs up for its succulent taste which makes me lost in my own world .

    CHICKEN

    After having the succulent sweet and sour fish , it is the perfect time to get your mouth active by having a hot and spicy chicken in your mouth .You can hear the sizzling sound of the chicken which makes you feel eager to have them in your mouth . I was actually pleased by the taste of the chicken .

    CHENDOL

    Chendol was served as the desert at the end of all the dishes . The sweet and cool chendol makes me feel fresh after eating all the hot and tantalizing food .


    The dishes served give me a better impression of the restaurant with a good service standard . I really recommend people to stop by and have a taste of the dishes in the restaurant .